- Outreach Officer & Node Administrator
- University of Technology Sydney
- Gold nanoparticles
- Bio-nano interactions
- Nanoparticle synthesis and characterisation
- Bachelor of Forensic Science in Applied Chemistry, University of Technology Sydney
- PhD candidate, University of Technology Sydney
I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Technology Sydney in 2015, before commencing my postgraduate studies in 2017, also at UTS. My current area of research involves investigating the interactions between gold nanoparticles and bacteria for sensing purposes.
During my studies, I undertook a wide range of undergraduate teaching roles, where my passion for teaching led to my current role as Outreach Officer and Node Administrator for the UTS Node of TMOS.
In particular, I enjoy getting to work with so many talented scientists and facilitate their outreach. It is so rewarding to help them deliver outreach activities and inspire the next generation of scientists and watch them grow as science communicators.