- Tunable and multi-functional metasurfaces
- Inverse design and optimization
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Australian National University
- Master of Science in Photonics, Friedrich Schiller University Jena
Achievements & Awards
- Abbe School of Photonics Masters Scholarship
Joshua is a PhD candidate at ANU’s Research School of Physics, affiliated with TMOS in the Experimental Photonics research group of Prof. Dragomir Neshev. His research focuses on tunable and multifunctional metasurfaces with a particular interest in optical beam steering; exploring the potential of advanced nanophotonic design and its applications. With a background in Engineering, Physics, and a Master’s degree in Photonics, his expertise lies in the innovative utilization of nano/integrated photonics. He is driven by a curiosity to push the boundaries of optical systems and contribute to transformative technologies.