- Research Fellow
- RMIT University
- Optimising material system for tuneable optics
- 2-D materials
- Optoelectronic device's such as photodetectors and LEDs design and fabrication
- Masters in Nanotechnology, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India
- Doctor of Philosophy, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India
- Research Fellow, RMIT
Achievements & Awards
- The Sheshagiri Kaikini Medal from Indian Institute of Science for the year 2020-2021
- Visvesvaraya Fellowship in 2015 for 5 years from the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
- IDEA Events Group
I am currently working as a Research fellow at TMOS-the ARC Centre of Excellence for Transformative Meta-Optical Systems as part of RMIT node. In my current role, I am responsible for optimising the material deposition and all fabrication processes for metamaterial-based devices.
With my 7 years of experience (including Ph.D.) in semiconductor systems, I have gained a strong interest and experience in designing and fabricating electronic and photonic devices with van der Waals and phase change materials. I have a PhD degree in microelectronics from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. I specialise in designing optoelectronic devices and my work on this field lead me to receive ‘THE SESHAGIRI KAIKINI MEDAL’ for the year 2020-2021 from the most prestigious institute in India – Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
I would like to spend my spare time either with my family or practicing the Indian classical dance form.”