- Professional Staff
- Australian National University
- Year 12 certificate | 1997 | Deák Ferenc High School (Szeged, Hungary)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy | 2002 | University of Szeged (Szeged, Hungary)
- Certificate III in Aged Care | 2003 |TRAHCS
- Certificate in Infection Control | 2020 | Australian Government Department of Health (Online)
Krisztina is a dedicated assistant administrator at the TMOS ARC Centre of Excellence at the Australian National University, where she has been working since the end of 2022. She is responsible for a range of administrative operations, such as maintaining client relationship relating to studying, visiting or collaborating with the Centre. She also processes invoices, receipts and reimbursements, governs the email correspondence, assists with data entry and participates in the annual report writing for the Centre. In addition to her administrative role, Krisztina is a compassionate disability carer, who accompanies her clients on their community involvement outings, assists them with hydrotherapy and gym exercises, and helps them improve their quality of life. Outside of work, Krisztina has a variety of hobbies and interests. She likes to be out and about with her children, playing tennis, riding bikes and hiking in nature. She also enjoys baking tasty treats and taking care of her indoor plants.