Wei Wen Wong
- III-V semiconductor nanostructure epitaxy
- III-V nano-lasers
- bottom-up micro-cavity lasers
- III-V nanostructures for photodetection
- B. Eng. (Hons) degree in electronics engineering majoring in Nanotechnology, Multimedia University, Selangor, Malaysia, 2016
- PhD, Australian National University (ANU), 2022
Wei Wen Wong received his B. Eng. (Hons) degree in electronics engineering majoring in Nanotechnology from Multimedia University, Selangor, Malaysia, in 2016. From 2016 to 2018, he worked as a Failure Analysis Engineer in Cypress Semiconductor in Malaysia. He obtained his PhD degree at the Australian National University (ANU) in 2022 under the supervision of Professor Hoe Tan and Professor Chennupati Jagadish, working on the selective area epitaxy of III-V micro-ring lasers for optoelectronic applications. He is currently working as a postdoctoral fellow at the Department of Electronic Materials Engineering, Research School of Physics, ANU.