- Selective area epitaxy in MOCVD
- InAsP/InP single quantum dot in InP Nanowire/microring
- Single/entangle photon source
- South-central university for Nationalities (China)，Bachelor, Material Chemistry, 2014-2018
- Sun Yat-sent University (China), Research assistant, solid-state physics, 2019-2022
- Australian National University, PhD, Physics, 2022-now
Xiaoying Huang is a PhD student at the TMOS Centre Australian National University under supervision of Prof Hoe Tan. Her research project is focusing on selective area epitaxy in MOCVD system to achieve bottom-up single quantum dot in various optical cavities directly for the single / entangle photon sources applications.